Saturday, July 15

Finally posting my feelings again...

Woo.. cant believe that I'm actually blogging. So duper long never blog about my life liao... hee
There's so many things going on in my life now, and it feels rather good actually. I prefer to have lots of activities after sch rather than go home right after sch ends. I think that's because I like company.

Oh ya, and back to the topic, about being busy right. hmm ya.. Now I dont have time to come online during weekdays, except when I have to come dl notes or do PW. Such boring stuffs right. I agree. But then I think what's occupying most of my time is tkd, and coz I enjoy it, I dont really mind. For now lah. if it's like promo time, I will mind. LOL. come on, I am LiShean. the great. wahahhaa

Oh. And I forgot to blog about something very impt. JCT results. Well, it's pui, a piece of shit. And I actually got a U for physics. I got 36 and to get an S grade you need 37. damn.
But I'm quite happy for econs, considering the amount of time I spend on it. haha.
Then, am quite disappointed for geog and gp. am VERY disappointed for maths. Which I practised the most. Hmm... so I still believe that if you think that you're very good in something and you think that you can do it well, sorry, it will always turn out the opposite. This is life man. big sianness.
Whatever.

-tkd rocks

No comments: