Saturday, July 22

Woah!

So fast, another week's gone.
Got back result slip and it was da-dang, a piece of shit. PUI.
Gonna, no, gotta! do better for promos. Twice the effort i hope.

This sunday's grading and BBQ!
I'm looking forward to the food! HAH.
Oh anyway, there's so many pple arnd me who keeps complaining they're fat and wants to go on diet. This make me also feel like skipping either lunch or break know... But then, my weight hasnt go down. Hmmm... maybe it's the sweet sugary drinks that's contributing to my weight and fats! ARGH! But everytime after PE or taekwondo, I will thirst, then I'll buy canned drinks. Everytime I walk past SweetTalk, I'll feel like buying bubble tea since it's so much affordable now then before. And somemore, after lunch or dinner, I always want to drink can. ARGH!!!!
NO! I must cut down, bring my weight to where I was this Jan.

O. Did you know that banana contains lotsa calories?

Now's arnd 1230, so tired le, shall stop here then.

-Jiu Ci Ge Bi-

No comments: