Actually, if I were to type this post yesterday, I'll be ranting like MAD. And I bet no one will read it till the end. LOL.
So all of you should feel blessed that I had Econs to do and thus didnt have time to come online to rant my frustrations.
I realise, JC life is really like, no life. YOu sleep, you wake-up, you travel to school, you go for lectures, you sit in tutorials, you go for lunch opposite sch.. and everyday just keeps repeating itself. SO SIAN. Evidence, yc's blog. Haha... she's complaining like me!
I realised I can be rather irriating and whiny nowadays. Opps.
But then, I really cant stand it when I put in effort for something, force my eyes to open lying on my bed, for fear that i'll fall asleep, and already have a aim in my mind and that something have to disappoint me. Worst still when it disappoints alot. This happens so very very often that I cant take it anymore. ARGH.
oops. sorry. I just ranted out tt irritating issue.
Hmmm. oh. and i want to talk about REGRET.
do you all often regret the things you do, speak?
I regret alot of things you know. and the feeling really..., su*ks.
i used the word, and u know how pissed i am right.
ARGH.
you may say there's no point regretting for something that has already happened. Yes i know. But I still cant fight the feeling can? i hate it when it happens so very frequently.
Does this comes to a point that I think too much? too sensitive? hai, as what mk always tells me. i'm trying to change already, and i hope i really can.
OH, I'm sorry this turned out to be a RANTING post still. paiseh. this's not for your reading pleasure.
it's the failure that happens time and again that took away my confidence.
and i didnt used to think that way, instead, i'll be very angry with myself if I think of myself that way in the past, but all the things may proved it right. afterall, i shldnt live in self denial right. but of coz, i will still work hard to prove that wrong la.
bye.
Friday, July 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment