Friday, August 18

OH MAN! ANOTHER week has passed. Anw, have lots to blog about. But kinda lazy to phrase everything into sentences and paragraphs. So this entry will be in POINT FORM. Here goes:

1) I'm so tired now. must sleep soon.

2) I need to chiong Math and Physics tutorial+ understand the lecture notes over the wknd.

3) I need to save up for club fund. Hai...

4) I need to be more consistent in my work.

5) I musnt be so timid anymore.

6) I must show him what are my real capabilities.

7) This is random: She's smart, she knows everything.

8) There's CIP next wknd, I dont know how am I gonna survive it.

9) It's time to study for the Econs essay test.

10) I MUST MUST MUST build up my self-confidence.

11) I must look more approachable and not DAO!

12) I must set a goal for PROMOS!

13) I musnt continue munching food non-stop.

14) I MUST pay full attention during lectures. ESP Geog and Econs.

15) I should be contented with what I have.

16) This is random too. Wenhui's fbt shorts got 2 BIG holes! and she wore it to school. -__-

17) I must count down the weeks to PROMOS!

18) ....... still thinking

Hmmm, of all of the above, the more important ones is those about studies and be more approachable. Studies wise, I think my results for JCT is really bad in comparison with my friends. I cant afford to lag behind in JC, coz everything will just start piling up. NOOOO!!! Go LISHEAN!
As for the " be more approachable" part, I think it's quite a serious problem for me. I dont want qianhui and faith to say I look fierce again. And I hate it when my real emotions and my facial expression doesnt match. Means when I'm happy, pple will actually think that I'm mooding. AHHH!! Is there like a "How To Correctly Show your True Feelings Through Your Facial Expression" class? lol. SMile more! YES!

Anyway, on another note. I'm actually very interested in who reads my blog. So that I can control my complaints about him/her. WAHAHAHA... Lol. Well, that will never happen anyway.

Anyway, gotta go catch up my beauty sleep now.
Tml is CHIONG TUTORIALS AND TEST DAY! AND THEN TML IS REVISION DAY! KEEP GOING LISHEAN! =D

takecare peeps

No comments: