Saturday, August 12

-PROMOS- IN EIGHT WEEKS' TIME!

hmm.. that's just a reminder to remind myself to MUG! no more daydreaming in lectures lishean! Buck up! (is this called pep talk btw?)

Anw, actually came here to blog because I cant sleep. As in like, for the whole night, I couldnt sleep well, so might as well come online and do something, rather than wasting my time tossing and turning in bed. Later still got to go for some CIP thingy. I figured I would be quite tired after tml. probably getting only an hour of sleep. Ohmy.

Another issue, blogs are never private right. Hmm, that's why I never write things out straight and CLEAR. Ha, only pple close to me will understand I suppose. THAT's why my blog's always so boring. No surprises and secrets. Heh..

JIAYOU pple taking O's and Prelims A's and Promos.
-when there's a will, there's a way-

No comments: