Been some time since I blog.
Haha, the ranting post.
hah. Today went East Coast Park during my 2hr40min break.
Lol. Had subway and ahha! I finally change my impression of subway! you know why, coz i added mayo in my sandwich. DUH! I love mayo. EXtra mayo in Mos, extra in Mac burger and now. Whahah! in subway. <--- CRAP.
Ya. So, me, fanny, wenhui, faith, jiahui headed to ECP. Lol. Wanted to cycle. But then realised like not much time and better dont be late for the econs tut. you noe why. coz we very unlucky. always get caught when we pon econs lectures. AHH! lol. so in the end we only sat at the breakwater there and slack. And guess what??! We didnt keep track with the time and awwwww.. cab back. hai... what a waste of my money.
Ane, recently searching for a dress for wedding dinner.
Aiyoh, actually I dont really like this kind of formal formal occasions, den must dress up. And I very lazy to go dress up and also no $$ to shop for what I want also. Whats the point then?
Oh! Did I blog about my results. It's 2 pieces of shit. DDDSS.
omgosh.
Monday, October 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment