WHAT THE HELL.
yes. wth. yes. this is lishean's blog.
I did my tutorials starting from gravitation ok.
Never once did I pon physics tut except that day when I forgot to bring tut ok.
I only pon physics lect for once ok.
ONCE! can you believe it?
I started studying physics sincesept holis ok.
I'm so determined to pass ok.
I put in so damn hell much effort ok.
I chiong to buy tys the day before physics exam ok.
not that i dont own one before that ok. I misplaced it IN MY BAG.
I swear I study for all the lecture tests ok.
I went for 2 sessions of physics tuition ok.
I studied ok.
But why cant whoever up there let me reap what I painstakingly sowed? Not even lecture tests. not even a pass ever granted so far.
WTH
I'm sorry mr lim.
Tuesday, October 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment