Hahaha, tried www.typera.tk
Game over
Your score: 275 keys per minute ~ 55 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: You've got potential.
Comparison: 41% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 59% have a lower or equal result.
You typed: Never stow away on a kamikaze plane. Proof by Oddity. Algebraic symbols are used when you do not know what you are talking about. Socialism has a different criterion for distributing social benefits: From each according to hus ability, to each according to his work. I'm a doctorm not a mechanic. Love make fools, marriage cuckolds, and patriotism malevolent imbeciles. just yesterday morningm they let me know you were gone, Suzanne, the plans they made put an end to you, I went out this morning and I wrote down this song, Just can't remember who to send it to. On the good ship Ente
Mistakes: hus(his), doctorm(doctor,), make(makes), just(Just), morningm(morning,)
Well done!
Wahaha, this's the best so far.
Oops
Wednesday, November 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment