WAH!! I LOVE THIS NEW BLOGSKIN!
The design's not bad.
But I think what reeeally attracts me is the BROWN!
Haha.. Yeap. I love brown, green, purple, white....
Hee.. So an update of these two days,
OK.
I went Vivo for 2 consecutive days la.
But with different groups of pple duh.
Haha.. Not that it's that interesting.. Just happen to go there?
EH! What am I talking about.
ANYWAYS! I'm quite pissed that I'm somehow jobless.
Angry with myself..
Waiting for the dumb phone to ring but nah, it just stayed quiet and motionless. (never even vibrate)
Can they pls call and tell me I got the job or something? ARGH!!
Hai.. if this goes on, guess I can only guai guai continue with my hw.. =(
And lastly, I gonna do something stupid now.
that
is
this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Simply to cover the previous photo post. Coz the photos doesnt fit the size of this column and makes my blog so ugly. So yeah! DONT SCROLL DOWN ANYMORE TO VIEW THE UGLY SIDE OF MY BLOG!
*hah. such a meaningless post.
OH! anyway.. You're welcome ash!
Tuesday, November 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment