Saturday, December 2

Depressed.

I believe most of you have heard me say I wanna get a job during the hols even before the holiday right.
But I'm freakingly pissed. At first I was just pissed with the employers that kept me waiting. Thinking that I will get the job. But of course, their calls never came. Then slowly, I became pissed with myself. Just felt so fed up that I cant even get a job la.

Actually not that I cannot get a job la. I quitted some though. But I quitted for a reason, and not just wilful quitting. At least that's what I think.

And yah, I do work part times. And odd jobs. As in those 1 or 2 days one. But the money is so damn little compared with others. Argh. Odd jobs dont come by often too.

The very thought that I'm often jobless make me damn pissed with myself.


Feel so 没有用。

My family's not so rich to satisfy my greedy wants. So if I want those extra things, I gotta earn myself. But I cant even satisfy myself. Argh.

But argh. I also never go all out to find jobs la. I also dont wanna commit myself. I am the one who dont wanna take up with everyday 9 to 5 job. But.... AHHHH.

AHH! What am I saying. Ahh!!! nevermind me. I just needed to vent some of my frustrations here. it's my blog.

No comments: