Sunday, December 3

Korean Fevar!

On a lighter note from the previous post, I shall name the korean dramas, movies that I've watched in the past 3 years. I think it started since sec 3 bah. Apart from The Autumn's Tale in pri 5 or 6.

1) The Autumn's Tale (Rating: 60 stars)
2) Stairway To Heaven (Rating: 100 stars)
3) Full House
4) Save Your Last Dance For Me
5) Sad Sonata
6) My Lovely Sam Soon
7) Summer Scents
8) Goong
9) Love Story At Harvard (Rating: 40 Stars)
10) Dae Jung Geum
11) Bride At 18
12) 玻璃画
13)向日葵 (Something like that.. Cant remember the name. lol)
14) 走在阳光里
15) One Fine Day. ( This is like so unpopular)

I help promote k. Haha.









The theme song is the original Korean version of XiaoZhu's new song 好朋友.
I think the original one nicer though, xiaozhu's one sounds abit weird having listened to the original one first. Whahahaa. I'm so proud that I got the song in my nano so much earlier than those xiaozhu's fans. Wahaha... slow fans...
Omg. This is so... lame. crappy.


Now on to movies..

1) My Boyfriend Is Type B
2) Home or The Way Home or Something. haha
3) 野蛮 家教
4)Wah... I cant remember le sia. What a lousy memory.


Wah. After compiling, realised I havent watch alot of korean dramas. Next on my list is Sang Doo, Let's Go To School! Yeah.. after I finish HanaKimi I guess.

I waste so much time on dramas.
I'm a korean drama-lover.



PS: Somehow the links lead to the exact website where u can watch the show. Whahaa.. I didnt link it on purpose, I'm just so pro, even subconciously.


omgosh. I cant believe this post is so crap.
The result of being too bored. =X

No comments: