Friday, May 18

Expose was last sunday.

I know this is abit late (I always blog late) but better late than never!

Since I'm lazy to post pictures up, shall write essay style about the comp..



Trainings for the past 2-3 weeks was tiring no doubt but I'm glad I have a great team which make things so so much better..



The 3 of us [ yuyang/desiree/me] passed time:

drinking glucolin (lols!)

gossiping about everything under the sun

from wearing knee guards to applying counter-pain

tearing AND crying

doing knuckle pumping

trying to immitate dancers and their dance steps

eating TaoKaeNoi

sharing hor fun/mui fan/barley and yy and me snatching the barley seeds

fine tuning our pattern in the toliets

and even being spied on

and even diao^ing the girl who spied on us

..
..
.

All of these memories will be etched in my heart. though in the end we didnt manage to clinch what we aimed for, but the journey to clinching the silver was still worth remembering.

this gonna sound cliche, but dont care, coz I really truely felt the meaning behind this quote...

"Its the journey that matters and not so much of the destination"

though i dont deny that there will be 遗憾, but we all believe that it wasnt reeeallly totally our fault. What happened was just an accident that came at a really wrong time.

so, cheers!



green belt team 2007, still the happiest one. =)))

No comments: