Saturday, June 30

so! Went for 方大同 LIVE音乐会 with yc,aq,sis and I.

I think his personality is cute. He verbalises whats going on in his mind. Oh! reminds me of ms j. lols. Anyway, back to the point, he's real skinny and to me, he totally feels like stanley huang lixing. With the way he walks...
And for those who dont know who is he or how he actually looks like(coz his album pic is dark dark de):



And yc got 2 posters of his. One given by peifen and the other by fangdatong himself. She must be feeling so happy man. plus I just got her sms that she won YET another one hand signed from yes933. Oh man. When will I win something from yes933? lols.



And after that went for genkisushi. oh ya, the food was okok. Overspend the voucher limit too. my sis paid the remainder. =)

No comments: