Wednesday, June 27

Yay! Haha, I'm one of the 9 out of 762pple who have been liberated today! Notice that my subj comb is always the first to end and thus have the most packed timetable. after 2 double exams day, felt really drained.

Throughout these past few days of studying, had the accompany of Mr.rashes. Eeeks. As you all know rashes is a HUGE issue for lishean. lishean and rashes simply cannot co-exist. How unlucky can I get?

On a lighter note, I found a great snack to munch on whilst studying. Mini TOMATOES! mugging+tomatoes=healthy lifestyle. lols. Speaking of munching, I swallowed a few packets of TaoKaeNoi, loads of snacks from Hokkaido from aunt, endless loafs of bread yadayada. And I'm gonna gain so much weight! but I dont want to exercise, i'm not as hardworking as fiona and mel to go runnning VOLUNTARILY. Haha.

So anyway, I'm now having this 5 day long holiday. big yayness! Gonna plan it well and enjoy!

Oh, before ending, my phone's seriously "sot"! It doesnt freaking record my miss calls. Whats the point of telling me I have a miss call and not tell me who is it from? And in the whole of last week, had some missed calls, could it be the NDP informers? Argh! too late. Gotta send it for repair sometime soon.

Lastly, hope everyone who still have lit, chem, bio papers will have enough strength to endure a lil while longer. =)

No comments: