Sunday, July 29

Hello! time for a new post again!
JUst came back from the gym with fiona.
My first visit to a gym. Haha, and I felt so out of place in the beginning.
Anyway, I cycled many many km and ran 1.5km. Burnt arnd 200 calories! Yipee! (if that's significant enough. hahas)

ANNNNDDDD!!!!!!!! My sis bought <搞什麼鬼?!>!!!!!! xiaogui's book.


I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! and now, I WANT THE TSHIRT HE DESIGNED. ahh. aint I supposed to be over the idol-age? BAH! dont care. haha.

today is seriously the first day i'm starting to pia. All the way man lishean. taste the sweet and not the bitter.

And, correction for the previous post, it's hp and the deathly HALLOWS. Haha, anyway, i finished the book. The book was, at some point draggy, but still quite nice overall. Sometimes I really wonder how J.K Rowling rmbers every single lil thing right from the first book and link it to the last one. How she rmbers to ensure there's an ending to every character. But then again, that's her profession la, she gets paid dunno how much for putting all her heart and soul in writing the book.
Imagine, if I get paid for studying, maybe I'll ace every test. =)

Ane, I dont like su*ked up pple.

No comments: