The simple pleasures of life...
When was the last time you rode on ur bike with your friend, just enjoying her company and getting a breath of fresh air? Cycling around the neighbourhood, visiting friends (and gt turned down.boo. haha) visiting the oh-so-long-ago pri school and stopping for a snack in between. It's really nice. =)
So anyway, on a random note, I shocked myself by forgetting today's yanzi's birthday until my friend reminded me. So, she's really history man! And instead, I rmbered that today's the publishing of xiaogui's book! Wahaha, how ironical.
AND! I knew this would happen once school starts.
BUT! Still very sian 1/2 by it!!
NOW I KNOW ALL THE MAIN POINTS OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY WALLOWS! BIG BOO MAN! Grrr... Oh, in case you havent realise, i havent read the book.
Anyway, school's been ok. But the stress level in school is building up man. Can my stress level quickly build up too?
No comments:
Post a Comment