Tml's the last day of school before prelims. time really flies man, since the day I realise we're so near the prelims.
So before I cannot post, let me update a lil about recently.
let the photos do the talking!
Went for mk's party and the girls met up. since after june I think! Hehee
let the photos do the talking!
Went for mk's party and the girls met up. since after june I think! Hehee

Group photo! =D
The birthday girl! happy 18! aunteh chinghee! i touched her tummy after she ate and it was.... =P
yeening! the ever enthu friend! she's shopping queen~
yichen! with her new haircut again. everytime i see her, she wears a different hairstyle. cool.
BAH you! Haha, wanted to upload a photo of superjuniors to represent you de. dongCAI!!
and here's me with xf's crumpler bag with mk and my zhaopai pose. hahas, taken just for the thrill of me carrying one.
WE LOVE KATONG LAKSA! This is like national day. seems so long ago.-to never let her down.
No comments:
Post a Comment