Monday, September 24

Tomorrow's MoonCake Festival. Havent played with candles, lanterns, sparkles and most imptly FIRE!!! Haha, I like to play with fire. burn some leaves, some hair, some whatever that I can get my hands on. oooH~

Anyway, tried all sorts of mooncake. very weird.

i had one with a FAKE eggyork(how do u spell, seems funny). It's supposed to be some healthy diet thingy.


i had one with yogurt as the fillings. but it was really nice =)


had one with rich until cannot choc and some walnut


had one, the ultimate, j-e-l-l-y mooncake.


(opps, that quarter gone was becos my sis and I were too anxious to unveal whats inside)
Ane, to put it simply, it's just agar agar made into mooncake shape.
but of cos more high class la. but its still... huh?
but but still the mango one taste superb. bwahaha

Some of the mooncakes kindly sponsered by my auntie. yay!


I should end this nicely right. but. cannot. i must say,
I'm damn disappointed with my physics results.

No comments: