Haha, have neglected this blog for quite long. even when my exams ended this tue, I didnt bother to update. HAH.
Anyways, did lotsa lotsa things since tue. Been going out everyday which = to spending money evryday! gosh. I need a job.
So, on the day the exams ended...
Everyone turned from stressed-out, depressed kids into HAPPY KIDS!
After which we Went vivo. Not much to blog about. Just did the normal things.... walk arnd and movie.
(Another reminder: dont watch anna and anna. opps. haha. personal opinion here.)
I like to take pics with these weird adverts. lol
Anyway, think this picture is worth keeping. So natural. And I think this will be the last picture of me in sch uni+ carrying books. So studious huh. lol
And right after. The first day after the A's.
The class had a steamboat day at anita's hse.
A pic of my class. the class whr the guys and girls dont mix, but yet we can stay united as always. The class with all the fun pple and awarded twice with value-added class. =))
Theme was Steamboat + fruits feast coz all the girls wanna lose weight with jus arnd 13 days before prom. Hahaa... It's so much healthier than bbq!!
Oh, I crapped alot that day. was quite high. random chatting with the girls is always fun. =)Then fast forward to fri= today..
Went job-hunting with fiona but wasnt too successful. long story. So in the end, I went to meet yeechuan and mink whos meeting for the disney on ice show. gosh! HAHA. And then went to yichen's house. Long time never see this girl. HAHA. And then we went to walk arnd tamp mall coz she say she long time never go le. Being lishean haha, of coz I agree since its so near my house. LOL.
To my amazement, tamp mall actually changed quite alot after it renovated! well, maybe its just this gugu me. havent really go out for like few mths liao. serious. A's makes pple toot you see. HAHA.
BAH! aanyway, my whole body's aching like dunno what. Why? Coz yest went gym in the morning and played badminton at night. sounds healthy? hahaa.. But was quite disappointed to know that i only lost 0.1kg after gym. BAHHHH! super pathetic. Think I need more evening jogs. -__-
And, I ran out of pics le. shall stop here then.
so abrupt, lol.
till the next time! =))
No comments:
Post a Comment