Recently 3 female artiste caught my attention.
First is Angela Zhang. I think she look very sweet. Haha, someone said before truly good-lucking guys will look just as charming even if they shave. I think it applies somewhat similarly to females too! I think truly pretty girls will look pretty even when they tie up their hair in a bun plus slight makeup. Angela is one such female. pweety!
And I love her 隐形的翅膀, very vy touching.
Watching her recent drama <<公主小妹>> starring her and this mister below.
She's really quite shi li pai.

Second artiste. Rong zu er. Her looks may not be as outstanding but I think she got 气质美. Plus she can really sing! Recently got really touched by the widely known 小小 and 间接伤害!! now listening to her newest album Glow. =)

And the third artiste. Felicia Chin. Think coz she very 平民-like and very friendly. All comments bout her sounds good.
Look at her smiley eyes. 
Aneways, picture kop from her blog. http://feliciasrainbow.blogspot.com/ Do visit =)
I know this post very random. and maybe meaningless. but i like and can afford it. I'm so free now. yayness! =))
No comments:
Post a Comment