Wednesday, December 26

LALA~


I shall blog. What a miracle despite my lack of time nowadays. And ooh, I'm bloggin from home.


So, on christmas eve had a small parteh at mk's hut. (haha, influenced by faith)

Picture of everyone. before we did many silly poses. LOL




Had prez exchange and this' what i got. Played indian poker to decide who draw the lots first.


I picked mk and yn!



Now look at the next 3 pictures. Conclusion: yc comes out in transition.



Pic number1: Yc is missing in action and i am posing with a spastic pose.

Picture 2: Yc pops her head out.

Picture 3: She finally comes out with blades as props. lol...



Yc, qi shi you can come out straight next time, no need transition. HAHA.

someone is "drunk". Btw, I'm trying to be xiaogui. but quite obviously a failure. =X


And we got really high from taking photos and notice where's my leg. LOL. Taekwondo helps!




Haha, like this photo. Wanted to use the gigantic pooh to cover pple's face. In the end, they all hid below. -__-

AND AND AND!! Do you all find this familiar? HAha, bu keng neng will understand unless you are like shean. I'm reacting a snapshot of chengjunge in stairway to heaven.

I know the drama is like antique already but i dont care. I jus love it. =DD

Aiyah, doing a collage of some photos tml at work. If not hui men si, HAHA!
Oh, since on the topic of work, let me show u how big is my table, with privacy ensured. unless there's a pinhole camera somewhere. HAHA


Okies, bye peeps.
take care.

No comments: