HELLO. As from the xiaogui calendar on the left, it's 2008 alreadY!
hope everything will be well. I want my life to be well, happy and blessed. Can I want my A's results to be not disappointing? I want my family to be blessed as well, jian kang, tian tian kuai kuai le le, yao hen xing fu! My working life to be smoothsailing and not too bored i hope =) All my relatives, friends and loved ones to be well too.
Hope my simple yet wide-ranged wish can be fulfilled =)
Some new year resolutions:
1) Bu4 yao4 yi4 zhi2 xiang3 tai4 duo1, wu2 yi4 zhong1 gao3 zha2 yi4 xie1 wo3 hen3 zai4 hu1 de3 shi4 yu3 ren2.
2) Be more active and lead a healthy lifestyle. must exercise more.
3) Bu4 yao4 xu1 du4 shi2 jian1, zhuo4 shi4 bu4 neng2 san4 man4.
I rmber last yr one of my resolution is to return to below 48kg. HAHA. Im glad I ONCE achieved that last yr but definitely not now. hahaha. So I hope this yr's resolutions will be ahieved and SUSTAINED.
So I spend the new yr eve and new yr with the class. And then stayed over at faith's hut.
I believe 2008 will be a better yr than before! Looking forward to a better life =)
all smiles pple.
Tuesday, January 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment