Bidding goodbye to ALPS avenue and Sandvik Mining and Co.
Wells, think I still gotta thank the office pple. Thank you small boss, chen mo nan, the lady who treats me well and my bus mate. HAHA. Its ok, they'll never read this anyway.
Some pictures for a farewell...
Appearance of company
The road I walked on everyday
This shows the SIA Airlines...
What I will see if we drive out for lunch
My small pantry
A video to show my enlarged desk with phone. But I occupied it for only like 2 days before I left. lol
I like the feeling of the whole office of pple driving out to lunch. It makes me feel part of them and I get treats! lol... No la, just like the sense of belonging and get to escape lunching at the one and only canteen EVERYDAY.
Goodbye sandvik office =))
My next work assignment will be better!
P.S: 你能把它看待成陌生的行为,但那也是在呼一份友情的表现
No comments:
Post a Comment