Heelllooss...
Finally got some rest that I long deserve. (resting during work doesnt count! haha)
Gonna blog in chunks today, saving some brain cells:
1) Caught I Am Legend yest. like finally! haha. And conclusion is I cant really take thrillers too. BIG BOO. I really have a weak heart man. Does that call for some jogs? But anyway, had a real looonnng day yest was so tired man. So much that I woke up today with muscle aches and bloodshot eyes.. boo
2) I still havent kicked the habit of replying (fast) on msn. Haha! And I still take quite long to reply msges. paiseh! OH, unless im like super bored at work. lols
3) Peoples! Lobangs for jobs pls! Hopefully higher pay~
4) I want to find tuition. I mean, tuitioning other pple. haha
Byes!
Saturday, January 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment