新年兴气象!
Ok, as promised. Im FINALLY blogging about 型男s. But after collating all the pictures, I realise most of them were pics of nice suits.
So for a beginning, I love to watch korean dramas that you noe. But apart from their storyline, I observe the suits those male leads wear too. Korea is the industry for men's suits man. wanna fly to korea and learn fashion design there.
After the end of this post, I think you will agree with me that what Singapore's actors wear is nothing compared to korean and the japanese.
First, here are some pictures of some stylo-milo guys.
(most pictures adapted from http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php , others from other owners)
Im crediting you all here, so pls dont sue me. =)
THE STYLER:
Ok, this is my favourite of ALL.



Another one with black framed specs.
Details: Stylish bag. Buttoned up shirt with folded up sleeves.
Layering with skinny scarfs. do you call it scarfs? sounds weird for guys. but ya, u get what I mean.
This looks common. But the entire package, his built, his shades, slightly glossy folded up shirt. Would be nice if working class all wear like this. 
=)))!
And now moving on to pictures that catches my attention:

His half lifted leg. His jeans.
Nice one

I like the hair, his side view, his polka dotted vest layering.
Again the specs and the white-white combi. belt too. 
THE SUITS:
This is actually wonbin. looks like yul doesnt he? Details: Look at the long legs, they carry this suit so well. How fanciful can suits be?

This piece is awesome! Look at the threading on the suits. perfect! plus the ribbon tie
Checkered shirt with a bow tie. His built carries everything, yes everything well. Anyway, hes the coffee prince, Gong Yoo.
These 2 are models I presume. Especially like the one on the left. Retro feel. The baclk checkered vest goes so well. 
And this. The thin strip of black cloth. Hmm, noticed it in recent suits. Is it like a brand trademark or simply a nice style? not sure but definitely alot of artistes are wearing shirts like this too. This (oh so rarely) can be seen in the chinese pop circle.
This's exaggerated too. But I just want to show how creative korean designers can be. Kudos to them.
The buttons at the collar. not bad!
Simple yet fashionable. Skinny ties does the job.
I dunno why but I think he looks stylish in this picture. maybe its the specs plus the leather hand carried bag..
I can add design on vests to add more live too!
The black buttons. Simple yet elegant. He shldnt smile in this photo la. Haha, nah yc, here's your donghae.

This is niceeee.
Yan YaLun. Love this suit. 


Enormous ribbon tie. With cardigans. 
THE ACCESSORIES within the clothes:
Hmm. I LOVE HIS TIE.
skinny, rectangle ends plus blingbling studs. <3>
Black trims on the button area of his shirt. Look properly, no he's not wearing a tie. Saves the trouble and the choking feel that ties give.

I was shocked when I saw his belt. not exactly nicee la. but jus, I had a shock.

Necklace below tie and above tie. I personally think the necklace above tie concept is rather cool. The first person I saw wearing it like that was jay. -__-
Well, have seen before korean actors wearing a short chain over the "mouth" of their tie. gives a royal/princey feel. Can be seen wearing in "Save Your Last Dance For Me" by the male lead. But sadly I cant find the picture. Its much nicer than the following.
.jpg)

If YOU finished reading through all my comments, a big THANKYOU to you.
Oks, I know there are loads and loads more styles that I cant find pics on. And I merely collected photos since the past 3 months, so not alot of findings too. And I didnt include hairstyles! Nvm, it's ok.
Other 型男s include Chen HanWei and Tay PingHui (in The Golden Path) of MediaCorp. And appreciate Luo ZhiXiang's and Yan YaLun's designer for this season. There are loads more that I havent seen. But, I'll still keep my eyes wide open for fashionable eyecandies!
Above are my own personal comments. no harm meant to anyone.
Going off to dream about my impossible dream. =) Im born interested in men's fashion.

No comments:
Post a Comment