Monday, February 4

Ok hello peeps! =)


I'm gonna blog about 型男s tomorrow I promise. So 敬请期待!! Haha..
But before that post, I shall blog about work and my pineapple tarts making experience.

This is my first year making pineapple tarts. Past years have been the small helper in the kitchen coz I rmber I was always busy with tests or what. there was still school you see. Haha.. So this year, Im the great chef.

Shall share with you'll some special tarts that I made.
yea, the above consists of a fish, a man, a cake on a plate, a cap, a hongbao. The cap was supposed to represent xiaogui la, but... HAHA.
I like the angbao! Easy to make and easy to get cooked. coz its jus a very thin slice.
Ok, now my personal favourite. This man turns out to resemble my dad alot. alot. HAHA so cute. anyway, noe whats the outcome of the tart? it got eaten by my dad in one mouthful. =( lols.
K la, have you had the honour of eating my painstakingly home made with love (lols!) pineapple tarts?
________________________________________
Ok, now moving on to the work part.
Got to teach for the first day today. It's diff to judge how I did la I guess. And I used a mike coz I thought being too soft will be v malu. since my "mentor" also uses it, why not right? haha. so comical.
Anyway, I love to laze around in the staffroom. =)
Coz it means escaping from the outside world. =) =)
This was taken during our first day of work. Anyway, compare with the next photo, do you think there is some 周定纬的影子 in me? mygosh.
Despite having loads to mark, we decided to camwhore. lol.
And and AND! This is super funny! we were playing with the facewarp application. And it turned out that yc's face stayed the same despite the twists and turns and Im the only one changing! Haha, this photo looks like I'm too fat and I kinda squeezed her out. She looks abit like spongebob huh?
Alright, gotta fly. Have to wake up early tml.
=) tc!

No comments: