Monday, March 10

Hellos readers, if there are any.
Havent blog in awhile.

LOADs took place during this one wk that I have been MIA.
There's new job, results day, ice cream chef(!), ntu open house, wii party blah blah...

Anyway, had this mini wii try out at dear sminty's house with cg! Haha, wii is fun and is definitely tiring man! Wonder whether it's because of the lack of exercising or what. So smint was right, my arms are like aching man! Cant put out my hand straight. Reminds me of the tkd days... o wells.

Ok, for results, though its not superb but at least Im satisfied. Just a tinny-winny disappointed for econs since I thought it was one of the better papers but somehow A kinda flew away.

ANYWAY, am having serious problem about what course I should take. Most prob I want to go NUS ba, and its kind of very likely I will go to FASS. business is like...., notice its not in caps unlike FASS? you get what I mean. But well, its still under my consideration anyway.

I want to do geog but like what are the job prospects man. sian
and I dont really feel like going to a course where there isnt really a min criteria. fyi, you are not required to take geog in jc to qualify for geog course in uni.
That so totally makes the course unattractive to me. But sigh.
What else do I have interest in and have a better chance to excel in?

And I HATE IT when people assume that arts people are not as smart as those who take sciences. Why is taking a arts course in uni considered as -no future- and only for people who score badly?
Cant they understand that it is actually harder to score for arts subjs unless you're darn good at it? Grrr, guess only the arts pple can understand..

And the mumberings goes on...


GEOGRAPHY? ECONOMICS? business?

oh yah, NIE 4 yr degree course is out for me. dont like the place and i can do better things to secure 2 futures, =)

No comments: