Monday, March 24

Right now, I am seriously pissed off with the whole uni application thingy. Plus my computer gets stuck with every other click. Ok, it's partly my fault that I didnt apply early to avoid such accidents, but still ARGGGGHH!

Was in such a good mood to blog hours ago, until all these witty-watty things came pestering me. dont ask me whats witty-watty. i just invented this word 3 secs ago.
But still, Im gonna blog before this wk ends, which is in 5 mins time, before everything becomes way outdated.

So here's what took place this thursday afternoon.


Random things to make us high~
This picture shows me with a mao2 mao2 feel. Me likes =))

Do we really look like Indonesians/Filipinos? I dont understand why?!!

_________________________________________

And for today... Caught StepUp2. Wasnt as nice as StepUp I think. perhaps it's overly street styled.
We couldnt find a place to take pics so we ended up in fitting rooms. lol


Like natural pics =)
provided I dont look ugly inside. haha


/Just a random thought; it's been so long since I've heard the word teacher, it's just cher, cher and more cher.

No comments: