It's been rather long since I last blogged yeaps.
Life's been mundane.
Work's been normal.
Fun's been too little.
Tiredness' been felt too often.
Life...
So what the adults always say is true. That you will feel like going back to school when you're working and vice versa. I dont mind going back to school now, but of course minus those exams and early hours.
Have been having weird dreams lately.
Today I dreamt that I was in Austrailia with a JC friend exploring Australian libraries. -__-"
Of course I wouldnt want to visit libraries when I'm overseas.
And the scene immediately somehow changed to me and a group of secondary sch friends lost in Indo. The teachers there were those lo***g tchers. Wow, how deep they have seeped inside me. gosh.
Well well well..
Have been dreaming rather often that I'm overseas with friends these days. Sigh.
Hope my next entry will be eventful.
Smiles.
-Love can change the speed your blood rushes through your body.
No comments:
Post a Comment