Friday, April 25

Whee. Whee whee!
Been relatively happy these few days.
Work's been easy money (muahahas) and have been having fun with this game called LocoRoco with my dear mr psp.
Went PP with my mum after work today. And she agrees that the bus ride takes like forever! But luckily, it was a fruitful trip. =) Cleared 2 sticky things on my to-do list.

Rights. I'm turning 19 in a few days time.
17 sounds sweet. 18 sounds mature but still pretty. 19 sounds like an unstable age. Neither yound nor old.
But then think again, 20 is worse right. HAHA. alrights stop.

OHOHOH! And I got the application letter from ntu.
And you know what, all along I thought I applied for business for ntu. And when I saw that I was admitted into Economics, I was rather disappointed. But when I checked, I realised I actually put Economics as the first choice. Shoot me.
Not that I really really wanna go to business. But... I wanna noe whether my results can qualify for a place in business so I wont feel so bad in FASS.
And MORE IMPORTANTLY, I havent heard anything from NUS yet! Hope news will come soon.


I am Ms Ng.

=)=)

No comments: