Monday, June 9

Sometimes it feels like we're so close, but I cant help feeling the opposite way when we quarrel.
I naively tell myself almost everytime everytime we quarrel not to be this close to her. so that she wouldnt always take it for granted. or at least wouldnt make me feel this way. But to the contrary, I always fail because I am always softer.
I hate the way she pins me down. I mean, even if someone isnt so heavenly good, why must you always cruelly pin that person down. Come on, who in the world wouldnt get pissed when another looks down on you so openly. Especially when its done so ohh very frequently. Even if you say that it is actually a fact, why must you repeatedly hurt someone? is it because you dont know the feeling or that you actually dont care?
Certain taboo topics I always tryyy to avoid. Because throughout all these years, I've come to realize that it will only only lead to the same ending. No matter how calm I stayed, she will always hit the sore point and comeon who can take it?
I cant stand the other side of her. period.

No comments: