Sunday, June 22

Yay! I'm finallyyy updating my blog.
Went for tmsbbq erm, erm.... last sat. wah, so long ago I almost forgot lol.
So here's a picture post!
First up, we went to E!Hub for arcade! Was supposed to have 10 for 10 free arcade play. But stupid computer was down. BOO! But anyway, affter that was bowling.


This's taken at the entrance. v nice with diff colour lights flashing. Stupid me thought that I could capture the rainbow colours. But I then realise that only 1 colour can be captured at one time.
Photobucket
and after a loooooooonnggg wait, the bbq finally starts!
The tai-tais on the tai-tai mat.



Photobucket

Mygod. The 2 gluttons with identical pose.
Photobucket

Irritating blogger dont allow me to post up a collage. grrr.
So individual pics with ahmazu!
Huichan!


MinSi!
HuaQian! Sarah!
Chingy look so shock here.
Whats with my face?
Yichen and me!

In a smelly toilet.

Rights. Now for the pple who turned up for the bbq.
AhMaZu first! with elaine +yichen the bday girls.

Photobucket
Now the GUYS.


And of cos US! happys pples.
Photobucket

After the bbq, went for stayover at yeechuan's house. But turnout to be a laptop-using-night. HAHAHA, 3 lappies + 1 desktop to 6 people. And I realise we didnt take a single pic at her house!!! not like us. LOL

On the way back, we took this.
Doesnt this look like we're overseas? like 毕业旅行。So nice. erm, minus my spastic face. Spoil the photo sorrays.

Last few pics of the day. reflection on mrt.

Photobucket

RIGHTS!
I am quite occupied now.
oh. yest was ice skating with class. FUN=))
Haha, but i dont have pictures. =(
and whole of next week is arts camp whoohoos! and then somemore stuffs to keep me busy.
till then!
off to pack bags!

No comments: