Tuesday, May 18

This isn't me

This isn't me.. It feels funny. Like why aren't I angry when I should, why aren't I depressed when I should, and why aren't I disappointed when I should?? Why why why? That's why, this is definitely not the normal me...
Alright, I failed 2 subjects. To be exact, Chemistry and Physics. How could I fail them? They are my sciences loh. I'm deadmeat. Chem I got a 49!!!! Just one more mark to pass ok? And the teacher din gave me tt miserable mark lo. This should be an easy paper lo, I noe that. But why did I fail?? I din expect to fail Chem lo, I'm only prepared to fail Geography. Because I know I didn't study well, or rather, I wasn't even well/fully prepared. I broke down the night before the exams, from that night, I've decided to not push myself further for the Geog paper the next day. In the end, surprisingly, I didn't fail it. Instead, I failed my Chem. ALright, that was the "moles" fault. I didn't really understood that. And worst of all, it was tested on most. I didn't want to fail. I didn't expect myself to fail. Miss Woon's words really hit my heart, hard and painful, the wound is so deep. I'm not going to be insulted ever again!
Another disappointing subject, my physics, well, I've got nothing to say. I studied and well, I got that kind of results. It's not like I didn't put in efforts loh. It's just that... dunno why. Hai~ At least I didn't fail until that bad.
Well, E-maths. All I can say. I HATE THE PATTERN QUESTION, NO 6. I couldn't hate it more. I'm lousy at that. That question wasn't even supposed to carry that great lot of marks loh. Like 13/14 mrks??? That wasn't in our syallbus lo. Somemore it's linked throughout. Hey u! Have you ever thought that there'll be some poor things who din even noe how to get the very first answer? Fine, I lost 10 marks there. And careless here and there. So if it wasn't for the stupid question, I would have managed an A. Well well well~
Somemore? geography. Hey! this is the only paper that I'm happy about. Rememebr earlier I said that I'm prepared to fail this paper.?? Miraculously, I got a B3. Amazing?? hai... cant it donate some of the marks to my chem? Anyway, Geography wasn't well done too.. To me, an A1 is a well done one. sometimes even with a high A1. Demanding aren't me??
okay... enough of those...I must be prepared to welcome my other papers. *Hope**Really*.
Well, talking about Sec 3 camp, I"m scared of leeches!!!! Yucks... hai... can"t be helped. Alright, bye

No comments: