Friday, June 8

I promise this is my last post before JCT ends...

One of my greatest weakness is indecisiveness. I think my sis will nod super agreeingly if she sees this. yah so back to the point. you know what. when i see something I like, I will most likely not buy it on the spot. after i leave the shop, that particular something will linger in my head and then if i really cant get it off my mind, i will go back and buy. like now, i feeling like buying that stupid shorts from fareast and that tshirt from zara. But anywayy, the point of me blogging this is: I shall stop being so indecisive. I'll try.




haha xf i post your unglam picture. I HAVE to post this pic coz LOOK! my eyes are bigger than hers!! wahahaha.



and i like this =) we look so natural and happy here. =))

how come this two pic look so diff when its taken at the same place? lol.

and btw, I'm quite pissed for still not being able to get that BANG! mag.

And the last thing: I dont understand why I'm always hardworking at the wrong time.

Sec 2 was such a wrong time to be hardworking, it should be sec4. not that sec 2's not impt, but it relatively less impt isnt it.

And now, I feel that its happening again. FREAK.

sorry, till now, i havent been keeping my promise.

i hope i can lift up my head high the next post.

No comments: