Monday, January 7

我生病了. =((

我生病了. =((












Went to see a sinseh and he said my veins 发炎 le.
I think I over-exert it during rollerblading. =(


不过,妙的是, 看完跌打后,我还去了人

潮非常汹涌的四马路观音庙和 shopping。

真是要佩服我自己。haha.

And guess who did I met? I met Zeng ShiMei and Tang YuShu at the temple. They were following us everywhere. Haha, no la, coz everywhere we go, we see them. lol.

不过不过, 晚上我真是病倒了 =(。 喉咙发炎和发烧。 =(

So, I am on sick leave today. There goes my one day pay. *flys*

Anyway, went to G2000 yest. Wow, they were selling this men's office shirt for 23sgd only! And I cna assure you it is the very very smart and type. You can trust my taste for guys wear seriously. HAHA. But too bad I have no brother to buy for too. BUT still it's a really good grab!

side track abit: yumin pri called me just now and offered me short-term relief teaching! not one day kind! BUT BUT BUT I still have work next week. BAHHHHH~ But wells, at least it shows people do read my resumes. lol.

Ok, so I didnt waste today away also. Cleared some things on my to-do list. =)
And it's back to work tml.
tata~

No comments: