Monday, June 30

HELLOS!
BACK from artscamp. i'll rate it 8/10.

Anyway, pple have been reviewing shows. and I shall join in the fun too!
Just chionged finish 最美麗的第七天.

I actually spend money to rent it omg. HAHA. Well, its kinda like an attempt to mimick typical korean drama. And the story started out rather draggy and boring but I think the show starts to catch my eye at about episode 7/8? And the last few episodes were great!

ANDAND I love the clothes they(the girls like finally) wear in the show! V v nice. They do lots of layering with lots of colours and they all turn out nice. And well, I think Natalie Tong (the girl in red on the poster) is pretty.

Okay, now moving on to my hostel application.

SO SAD! I got raffles hall. so disappointing. Especially after I've had a taste of sheares hall during arts camp. SOB! what should I do man?

*Runs off to catch up on her two-weeks-worth of xingguangdadao.

BYES!

No comments: